Sunday, July 18, 2010

Down by 'da beach

It has been such a dream come true for all of us to live only three blocks from the Pacific Ocean (except for the occasional earthquake right under our feet. Article)

Rowdy loves the beach ever so much and his absolute favorite toy is this orange ball. God forbid another dog have the same ball, because it will become his, at least until I catch him. I'm trying to increase his vertical leap while simultaneously taking pictures without getting sand in my brand new lens. (Nikon 18-70 2.8)

We also leave tomorrow for the first leg of our amazing trip. I've been working on a Google map (click to see it) that shows our different routes and some of the places we will be stopping to eat or playing disc golf. We're also going to try to break up the driving with some baseball. If we pull it off, we'll see games in 13 stadiums this season!

I've already capitalized on the opportunity to see the Red Sox play the Yankees on opening day, but also in San Francisco and tomorrow in Oakland. I'll be there for the Angels/Sox series next week as well. I must insert a thank you to my Dad for the SF/Oakland tix. A word to the wise though, don't buy standing room tickets for a day game in the summer in SF unless you're very committed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment